Exploring Himalayas -- Sightseeing
* While traveling in Himalayas, the thing that is required mostly is the first aid box that is having the basic medicines and one must also be physically fit to avoid height sickness.
* Himalayan range offers the wide variety of flora which is oak, pine, fir, Rhododendron, birch, juniper and deodar. The forest of Himalayas also includes the Shisham, Teak and Sal.
* If we talk about the fauna of Himalayas, we can get the endangered species like snow leopard, bison, rhinoceros, black bear, langur and monkey.
* The range offers Siachen glaciers, Baltoro glacier, Biafo glacier, Nubra glacier, Hispur glacier.
* Himalayas makes it the perfect combination for the vacationers as one can find many such special hill stations like Gulmarg, Sonmarg, Srinagar, Ladakh, Shimla, Kullu, Manali, Dharamshala, Dalhousie, Nainital, Mussoorie, Rishikesh, Gangtok and Darjeeling.
Published on 6/10/10