To Thailand With Love
COMING IN EARLY 2010
Sample essays coming soon!
To Thailand With Love: A Travel Guide for the Connoisseur
Edited and with contributions by ThingsAsian Press
Photographs by Marc Schultz
From the little-known limestone caverns of northern Thailand to the unspoiled beaches of Krabi Province, discover the secrets of savvy expatriates, seasoned travelers, and inspired locals. With its unique insights on dining, shopping, sightseeing, and culture, To Thailand With Love is a one-of-a-kind guide for the passionate traveler.
To Thailand With Love is based on the highly praised To Asia with Love: A Connoisseurs' Guide to Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Vietnam.
- "... a guide with depth and color that most of [its] competitors lack ..." - Thai Day (International Herald Tribune)
- "... breaks new ground in the travel writing field ..." - Untamed Travel
- "... a refreshing addition to the traveler's bookshelf ... evocative and eclectic ..." - Chic Travel Thailand
- "... a delightful introduction to Cambodia and the Mekong region for those looking for some inspiration and adventure." - Lonely Planet Cambodia
- Honorable Mention, Independent Publisher Book Awards
When it comes to Thailand, no one knows it better than the contributors to To Thailand With Love. Sharing their own stories in their own words, they will introduce you to some of the country's most memorable experiences.
Links of interest: